The ENERGISE Talk Series (ETS) is a sharing session on best practices and innovations in energy sustainability.
Organized in conjunction with the Convention on Promotion of Energy Sustainability Best Practices (COPE-BEST) 2023 and brought to you by OPTIMISE, the ETS-COPE-BEST community of practice brings together leading researchers and energy expert practitioners from among industry, policymaker, universities/research institutions and civil society within ASEAN and beyond.
By registering as a speaker, you can be part of ETS-COPE-BEST to create awareness on the latest developments on energy sustainability and ESG best practices and innovations. ETS-COPE-BEST enables you to expand your network, raise your brand visibility and reach out to your potential customers. Here are what’s in it for ETS-COPE-BEST contributors:
- Be in the spotlight. Your business logo and brand will potentially be featured during ENERGISE, COPE-BEST 2023 and IGEM 2023.
- Positive Association. Reinforce and expand your business presence at the website of OPTIMISE, COPE-BEST and of our collaborators.
- Brand visibility. Gain visibility and recognition through our extensive network with industry, service providers, universities and policy makers.
- Product showcase. Exclusively showcase your business’s core products and services during the talk.
- Stay updated. Explore new technologies, best practices and innovations in ESEEC.
- Reach out potential clients. ETS-COPE-BEST enables you to build your reputation and create more energy-related project collaboration opportunities to build and expand your business.
You can apply to be a featured speaker by completing the form below.